Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cream cheese banana cupcakes



Still got some bananas sitting in my fridge..... wondering what cake should i do and while looking through I saw some cream cheese.... been there for quite some times.....

So instead of making a cake with butter, I change it to cream cheese which I feel is much healthier. Surprisingly, it do taste good and moist

Ingredient:
250 g cream cheese
250 g self raising flour
150 g sugar
300g mashed bananas
4 eggs
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
100 ml milk
some chocolate chips for decoration

Sift flour together with the baking soda and baking powder

1) beat cream cheese and the sugar till fluffy
2) add in egg one by one
3) fold in the flour and milk
4) then the banana
5) spoon into paper cup 3/4 full
6) sprinkle some chocolate chips on top

Bake 180 C for 35 minutes

make about 15 cups

My kids love it with some whip cream on top

No comments:

Post a Comment