Peanut Butter Cupcakes
My girl fav.... peanut butter and she has been requesting me to bake it. I used my normal butter cake recipe and add peanut butter to it. taste good but the peanut butter sink to the bottom. got to add more flour the next time.
recipe a below:
230g butter - i used Fern whole block(227g)
300 self-raising flour(sifted) (1/4 soda bicarbonate mix with the flour)
1/2 cup milk
100g chocolate chips
peanut butter - i used peanut butter n chocolate
1) beat butter and sugar till fluffy.
2) add in egg, one by one
3) then fold in flour and milk, slowly
4) coat the chocolate chips with a bit of flour, so the it won't sink down to the bottom
5) fold in chocolate chips last, just stir a bit.
6) put in the cupcakes cup 1/2 full.
7) scoop a spoonful of peanut butter and chocolate and put on top of the batter. (you can used anything that you like, jams, or chocolate spread or blueberry.)
8) swirl it with a toothpick to cover the peanut better
9) mine with the sprinkle cos that is the part the kids like the most....
bake at 180 C for 25 minutes
Crunchy Crumble (for Apple Crumble)
3 years ago