Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mum's Place

Very authentic nyonya food. Once you walk in, you can feel the environment nice and cozy. And everything in the shop are for sales, any cabinet or chair and even the tooth pick holder. Whatever the caught your attention, there is a price tag on it somewhere.

They have a wall with all the celebrities photo on it that visited this place before. remember to take a look at that.

Make a reservation to avoid disappointment as this restaurant always full. I posted the address and the number just for u.





Today's menu or should I said my recommendation,

1) Cencaru with chili padi. For spicy and hot food lover. Must Try, very nice, fried to perfection with the chili padi paste and smelly beans (Petai) . If you worried too hot, can ask them to separate it.
One fish cost RM 7.45



For nyonya food, their kang kung or keledek is the best. Today I order kangkung with belacan. Nice. Cost me RM 15.90



Sambal sotong with petai. My favorites too, i guess everything in this shop is my favorites :p
The sotong not over cook, and the sambal was fantastic. This cost me RM 14.80


Foo Yong Omelette: Just normal, not very oily. RM 11.90


And today I tried a new dishes. Fish head curry. For fish head lover, very nice. not spicy.RM 60. nothing fancy to me. I still prefer the cencaru.


Will definitely be back again and share more recommended dishes for u.

Must keep extra space in you stomach for the dessert. they serve very good dessert. such as red ruby, cendol and sago. Of course their nyonya delicacies such as pulut with kaya, also taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment