(adapted from here)
stir some bacon/ ham with onion with olive oil. set aside. I add some garlic too (thinly slice)
Serve for One person:
1 egg yolk
30g heavy cream, i used whipping cream
1. boil the spaghetti in a boiling water with salt, according to packing instruction
2. while waiting for the spaghetti to cook, take the yolk, add in pepper and salt and parsley , add in the cream and whip it well with a fork.
3. once the noodle is cook, drain it and pour the cream mixture to the noodle and mix it well
4. add in the bacon and onion and sprinkle in parmesan cheese
5. add a bit more parsley as garnishing
I fell that the noodle a bit diluted, i put on a pan and stir it over the stove for 1 to 2 minutes to thickened it, you can omit this, depending on your preference.
After tasting the spaghetti, i think adding some mushroom will be nice, will try that next time.